Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Little Trout Bay Lake Superior

I noticed that you "Kept it Close to the Vest"
Didn't go out over the ice.
Where you concerned of a short battery time because of the cold?

I noticed that you "Kept it Close to the Vest"
Didn't go out over the ice.
Where you concerned of a short battery time because of the cold?

No there where a few crows checking it out. I have had them do barrel rolls at my UAV's before. If one happened to get lucky I'm getting to old to jump from one ice chunk to the other to retrieve it. LOL
I did have a cold battery warning for about 40 seconds of hover and then it was fine.

Darn! My fingers & ears got cold just watching that video! Frozen fingers, frozen locks, frozen windshields, frozen sidewalks, frozen steps, frozen pipes, frozen highways, frozen toes, frosted moustaches, frozen fishing holes, shoveling frozen frosted snow - PHOOEY! I cannot understand why people live in that kind of weather. I've lived in PA, WA, IL, ME, Newfoundland, NM, Guam, CA, FL, & now AZ. You can guess where I would never, ever, never, EVER move to again!! Been there, done that - I'll take WARM all the time, thank you - guess I am getting old...

My brother lived in Freeport Bahamas for 13 years. I spent a couple of Christmas & New years down there. (Dec. 15th- Jan15th longest time) Never really liked it to much during that time of the year. Just never seemed right and something was missing. Don't get me wrong spending Christmas morning on the beach drinking champagne and watching all the ladies in sting bikinis was great but I still like where I live. I enjoy the outdoors in the wild. This is why I live in the country.

Reactions: Goober and Drgnfli

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles