Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Little Fall Flying in Boone N.C.

Its Beautiful out there! I live 2 hours away and visited back to back last fall. Did some driving. Took the drones. Slept in my car, had the time of my life. By myself lol. This year going back full force vlog mode. Next video will be from the one inch on the p4p that i never edited! Looking forward to seeing how they compare! Thanks for watching

Been there, beautiful area.
Used to vacation in Maggie Valley a lot.
Ill have to check that out. I was so overwhelmed with pretty places to fly and to not fly. Lol

I Rockclimbed in that area, indeed a nice place, nice video

Reactions: PX1P
I wish I done more hiking as well. Definitely doing more planning on the next m come spring! And thank you!

Little Fall flying in Boone Nc
The forest is real dense. Would probably be pretty easy to get lost hiking in there! Really enjoy watching all the beautiful scenery of here in the U.S., but this community has opened the beauty of the world to me. I've traveled a bit in my life, but the drone videos opens it up farther. Love looking down from above.

Reactions: PX1P
On my trip, I actually came across a few fire trucks and response vehicles. I wasnt trying to be nosey but felt soemthing was wrong. There was a lady lost on a trail somewhere. I stopped and asked if i could be of help. While they were grateful. It was close to sundown and they werent too impressed with my lack of a thermal .. Lol. I was happy to have just gotten a p4p with a 1inch sensor. ? but i left my number and mentioned if she was lost still in the morning id be glad to help out. But the mountains is a gorgeous but dangerous place. And as far as flying. It has opened up so much of the world for me as well. If i didnt have the drones i wouldn't have taken the 2 hour trip just because. I love our hobby! thanks for commenting and watching!

It has opened up so much of the world for me as well.
As a rockclimber, we typically had a "drones view", after I retired from climbing, the itch still needed scratching. Glad you're enjoying the hobby.

Nice video. I actually live in the area and am looking to get the EVO II Pro. I was hoping you lived up here but glad you had a chance to visit.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy