Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lite+ Sunflowers

atortaloha

Reaction score
Still testing this drone out. I really love it but the Sky App instantly dims my iPhone 13 Pro Max display making it really challenging to see and fly like for this hot Summer full Sun day.

Still testing this drone out. I really love it but the Sky App instantly dims my iPhone 13 Pro Max display making it really challenging to see and fly like for this hot Summer full Sun day.

Great video!

I stopped using iPhones and iPads a long time ago due to the inability to see the screen and overheating. I now use the Tripltek 8 Pro tablet. It is the brightest tablet on the market and I am able to use it with all my drones (Autel and DJI - multiple drones).

Reactions: atortaloha
Great video!

I stopped using iPhones and iPads a long time ago due to the inability to see the screen and overheating. I now use the Tripltek 8 Pro tablet. It is the brightest tablet on the market and I am able to use it with all my drones (Autel and DJI - multiple drones).

I may have to do the same soon I swear I jinxed myself I did a video on how great my iPhone 13 Pro Max has been with not dimming on me and now it seems to do it constantly! 😫

I may have to do the same soon I swear I jinxed myself I did a video on how great my iPhone 13 Pro Max has been with not dimming on me and now it seems to do it constantly! 😫
Yeah, I know the feeling all too well. I have no regrets about moving to the Tripltek. Its a bit pricing, but has been worth it (at least to me)

Yeah, I know the feeling all too well. I have no regrets about moving to the Tripltek. Its a bit pricing, but has been worth it (at least to me)
It works with the Sky App NO issues? Or even the Fly App? I only had the Tripltek 7 and did not love it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller