Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lite + first flight

Starfire

Reaction score
Charged a battery and the controller, firmware update went smooth with no issues. Update took around 15 mins as stated on app. Autel Care had an issue because I put the 3rd character in as zero instead of an O and it told me to contact support. After I corrected it I had no problems. I flew in stable mode and it was sluggish but smooth compared to the P4P in normal. I didn’t think to change mode before launch. I’ll attach a photo from flight. I landed and put it in sport mode…. Wow… lol. I’ve never flown the P4P in Sport so I have to try it tomorrow on a job site. I think Normal mode is going to be fine for me to say the least. Overall I’m impressed with how smooth it operates. I already like the app better than the DJI GL300C controller (it’s dated obviously and not knocking it). Obstacle avoidance on the Lite+ is finicky as reported by some reviewers because it will detect objects at an angle. In summary. I’m happy and no horror stories. Last but not least, Advexure was awesome to deal with. Happy flying everyone!

You can use the Fn button to switch flight modes without entering the menu. Just go to the controller tab and on the Fn. button select click or double click for it.

Reactions: gophcc and Starfire
You can use the Fn button to switch flight modes without entering the menu. Just go to the controller tab and on the Fn. button select click or double click for it.
Awesome. Thanks for the tip. I was going to see if there was a shortcut or if it could be assigned

I hate the stupid SPort mode pop up every single time you cycle through. ANNOYING.

Reactions: Starfire

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy