Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Linking controller after update

adamk03175

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue after the resent update. My evo and controller unlinked after i updated the controller and was attempting to update the drone. Now when i follow the directions for relinking the two it will not link anymore. Tried about 20times. Tried changing batteries and turning everything on and off. Just can't get it to link up. Any help would be great.

The reason your controller and drone wont pair is because they have different firmwares. Download the firmware into the drone's SD card and update it manually, then try to relink both of them.

Reactions: adamk03175
The reason your controller and drone wont pair is because they have different firmwares. Download the firmware into the drone's SD card and update it manually, then try to relink both of them.
Is there a site i should go to for the download to the sd card? When the controller updated it was automatic through the explorer app. Thank you for the help so far.

Is there a site i should go to for the download to the sd card? When the controller updated it was automatic through the explorer app. Thank you for the help so far.

Reactions: adamk03175
Thank you all. I am back up and running. I think I need to put all the batteries in yet for the updates but once it updated the drone I didn't need to relink the controller to the drone. Thank you again.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d