Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Like New EVO

UnRanged

Reaction score
Well, they've went and done it... My house is now fully in an NFZ that covers 90% of my usual flying area so I'm putting my EVO up for sale and just going fishing until I can move...

Like new, never crashed and ready to fly. $1000

GPC Hardcase with TSA locking clasps
Soft case
Polar Pro 3pc. ND filters
64gb SD
4 batteries Charger and cords
2 extra sets of props
Extra Gimbals cover
Remote JUST got back from the factory for pin and antenna replacement due to the cheap plastic they used and I'm not real happy about not being able to fly!

I must have missed sumthin' somewhere, cause I also live DEEP within a "red" zone and fly my EVO regularly - no prob. I USED to have a Digi Mavic Pro, and dumped it because I couldn't even take off for test purposes. What is it about your area that precludes flying an EVO?

I must have missed sumthin' somewhere, cause I also live DEEP within a "red" zone and fly my EVO regularly - no prob. I USED to have a Digi Mavic Pro, and dumped it because I couldn't even take off for test purposes. What is it about your area that precludes flying an EVO?

A new hospital with a Helipad opened literally right next door. Gets about 50 incoming flights a day it seems. AND since it is right in the Flight Pattern for the Dover AFB so they are all flying in well below 500' and most look to be about 200-300'... My whole town and surrounding area are literally a flying crap shoot for drones right now. I had planned to do a bunch of fishing videos summer so this is just BS for me. BUT I can still do the fishing. And I don't even want the scrutiny of being of the only guys in the area with an FAA registered drone... If I move forward and get my 107 or move to another better place, I'll pick up another. In the meantime there is no reason to let it sit in a box and wait on me.

I’d move solely from the noise pollution! By the time I moved from Hilo, Hi, I had anywhere from 30-90 helicopters a day starting around Nov. 2015, flying directly over the house at 1000’. It was so deafening, we avoided being home until dusk. After 2 years, we hated our own home. Why stay?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy