Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lifthor Sif+ for sale (sold )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy the Locator

Reaction score
Hello, so I sold my Mavic Mini and my Mavic Pro so I need to sell my Lifthor Sif+
Complete unit for the Evo style controller with an adpt for the Mavic style controller and a cell phone holder as well
asking $50.00 buyer pays shipping

I paid $144.00 for complete "kit"

lifthor.jpglifthor complete.jpg
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, so I sold my Mavic Mini and my Mavic Pro so I need to sell my Lifthor Sif+
Complete unit for the Evo style controller with an adpt for the Mavic style controller and a cell phone holder as well
asking $50.00 buyer pays shipping

I paid $144.00 for complete "kit"

View attachment 7397View attachment 7398
Thanks
I may be interested I have the Evo 1 and live in Washington state where are located

I’m in zip code 27587, let me know shipping cost. Can you accept Venmo or PayPal?

If anyone else is looking for one, I have the Evo Lifthor-Sif used about twice is all. Don't have the Mavic adapter or the cell phone holder for it though. Just everything else it comes with as is. Great condition, used about twice. Works well, just too bulky for my use to keep it attached all the time and I find it a pain to break down and put back on when I want to fly on the spur of the moment. I use a hard case so no room for it in there either. Make me an offer and I'll even throw in shipping from Wisconsin. Thanks.

Reactions: Black Dog Drone Ops
If anyone else is looking for one, I have the Evo Lifthor-Sif used about twice is all. Don't have the Mavic adapter or the cell phone holder for it though. Just everything else it comes with as is. Great condition, used about twice. Works well, just too bulky for my use to keep it attached all the time and I find it a pain to break down and put back on when I want to fly on the spur of the moment. I use a hard case so no room for it in there either. Make me an offer and I'll even throw in shipping from Wisconsin. Thanks.

You might want to make your own separate post as this one is considered dead now that the OP has sold his Lifthor. People tend to pass by sold items and look for ones that are for sale. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t