Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lifthor Mjolnir Evo 2 Tablet Mount(SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bm612

Reaction score
Brand new Mount just bought from LifThor. I decided to go with a Crystal sky so I don't need this mount. $65.00. plus shipping. Almost all US dealers are backordered.20200709_212415.jpg

Attachments

• 20200709_212350.jpg
    20200709_212350.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi, I’m interested ( and have one on order with no estimate of delivery date). I’m in Hawaii. Best way is priority mail for shipping.

keith brown
[email protected]

Neither has mine. Going on a solid month now. Isent them an email early last week and they (owner I guess 'AK') said they were waitning on Lanyards and were supposed to be in last Wednesday. well Wednesday came and went and now it's Saturday...

I'll wait until next Tuesday and they are getting another message only this time, not so nice.

I do have an issue with them from the get go...

I park a .com website and sell custom made motorcycle parts worldwide and I have never in 15 years, charged anyone's credit card until an item ships. Just good business practice.

They dinged my credit card immediately, just got the statement. To me, that is BS.

My patience is wearing thin with them. Don't like to be told something then the product don't ship.

At the most they have until the end of this month and then I'll do a chargeback on them.

Very poor business ethic in my view.

Reactions: Edward Newman
Neither has mine. Going on a solid month now. Isent them an email early last week and they (owner I guess 'AK') said they were waitning on Lanyards and were supposed to be in last Wednesday. well Wednesday came and went and now it's Saturday...

I'll wait until next Tuesday and they are getting another message only this time, not so nice.

I do have an issue with them from the get go...

I park a .com website and sell custom made motorcycle parts worldwide and I have never in 15 years, charged anyone's credit card until an item ships. Just good business practice.

They dinged my credit card immediately, just got the statement. To me, that is BS.

My patience is wearing thin with them. Don't like to be told something then the product don't ship.

At the most they have until the end of this month and then I'll do a chargeback on them.

Very poor business ethic in my view.
AK and I had words over the phone. He said, “ I sell 10,000 drones and have a very busy schedule. I don’t have time for updates on every item I sell that’s running late on delivery”! I spare you what I said. Thus was less than 39 days ago. Stay in touch. Ps Been on Harley-Davidson all my life restored Shovels Pans EVO and just restored an 88B heritage softail. Lots of fun!!

AK and I had words over the phone. He said, “ I sell 10,000 drones and have a very busy schedule. I don’t have time for updates on every item I sell that’s running late on delivery”! I spare you what I said. Thus was less than 39 days ago. Stay in touch. Ps Been on Harley-Davidson all my life restored Shovels Pans EVO and just restored an 88B heritage softail. Lots of fun!!
One thing I've learned over the years of selling on the Net and having a Facebook account and that is, both can put you out of business if you pizz off your customers.

I have a brickfront store as well and I don't treat my customers like that face to face or electronically.

They certainly have a very poor business model.

First bad move was dinging my credit card immediately, I never do that on Internet sales. I only bill when the product ships. Many of the items I sell are made in the machine ship I own so there is some lead time involved and I tell my customers that up front.

Second is no communication.

Third is DHL (Dumb and Hopelessly Lost), terrible carrier, especially here in the United States.

Like I said, they have until the end of the month and then I'll initiate a charge back through my CC provider and of course smear them on the 'electronic highway'.

I don't do Harleys, I'm a Brit bike person. Mostly Triumph and Norton.

I realize that with the Covid 19 deal, supply chain economics have been disrupted but that still is no excuse for their nonchalant attitude.

Timely communication is everything. I don't see that happening with Thor's Drone World.

Reactions: Edward Newman
I might add that I'm in not hurry for it at all. Not a 'life or death' thing. I don't consider flying the Autel a necessity at all. I have more pressing things to attend to right now like farming and making sure my customers have the orders filled. Speaking of which, I need to work on my round baler today.

One thing I've learned over the years of selling on the Net and having a Facebook account and that is, both can put you out of business if you pizz off your customers.

I have a brickfront store as well and I don't treat my customers like that face to face or electronically.

They certainly have a very poor business model.

First bad move was dinging my credit card immediately, I never do that on Internet sales. I only bill when the product ships. Many of the items I sell are made in the machine ship I own so there is some lead time involved and I tell my customers that up front.

Second is no communication.

Third is DHL (Dumb and Hopelessly Lost), terrible carrier, especially here in the United States.

Like I said, they have until the end of the month and then I'll initiate a charge back through my CC provider and of course smear them on the 'electronic highway'.

I don't do Harleys, I'm a Brit bike person. Mostly Triumph and Norton.

I realize that with the Covid 19 deal, supply chain economics have been disrupted but that still is no excuse for their nonchalant attitude.

Timely communication is everything. I don't see that happening with Thor's Drone World.
After receiving this piece there will not be a second purchase. Uncle had a motorcycle shop when I was a kid. Grew up on Triumphs BSA’ and Hogs. There’s triumph up my street I’m angling for, Bonneville.

One of my restores

Attachments

• ADF25D4B-3807-41BA-A808-00D3F002984F.jpeg
    ADF25D4B-3807-41BA-A808-00D3F002984F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: Tufargon
I'm really not photogenic so no pictures. I do own the only Centennial Triumph Bonneville with a custom built sidecar in the United States however. Was a 4 year build and basically a trailer / show queen though I do ride it infrequently.

Problem is, if I take it anywhere and park it, people want to touch it and I don't want anyone's mitts on it so it goes out for a jaunt and comes home. When I show it, I'm right there with it.

Lots of trophies with it. Same with my 1968 Norton P11A 750 Scrambler. Very rare Norton-Villers oil in frame (Metisse frame), all mint. 750 Atlas engine, kick start. You have to know how to start it or it will break your ankle.

Will see how this Tablet mount plays out but I'll only extend the rope so far and then I'll reel it back in.

If I have to, I can machine my own from aluminum but I was trying to avoid that. Better to purchase existing engineering and production that winging it.

I'm really not photogenic so no pictures. I do own the only Centennial Triumph Bonneville with a custom built sidecar in the United States however. Was a 4 year build and basically a trailer / show queen though I do ride it infrequently.

Problem is, if I take it anywhere and park it, people want to touch it and I don't want anyone's mitts on it so it goes out for a jaunt and comes home. When I show it, I'm right there with it.

Lots of trophies with it. Same with my 1968 Norton P11A 750 Scrambler. Very rare Norton-Villers oil in frame (Metisse frame), all mint. 750 Atlas engine, kick start. You have to know how to start it or it will break your ankle.

Will see how this Tablet mount plays out but I'll only extend the rope so far and then I'll reel it back in.

If I have to, I can machine my own from aluminum but I was trying to avoid that. Better to purchase existing engineering and production that winging it.
Can I get a ride on your Triumph? Where are you at? I'm on my way. ?

On a serious note. The tablet holder sold, so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy