Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Liability Insurance

Txfirecop

Reaction score
Hey guys, any suggestions for liability insurance while flying under part 107? I have my agent looking but don’t think she had any clue when I mentioned 107 and commercial work. Any help would be great.

I have State Farm with one million coverage per incident, part of my liability home insurance.
Its a pain because you have to document each flight (per FAA anyway) for coverage.
This is part of my liability Coverage because I am a amateur sports photog and need coverage for sporting events
in case some player runs into me and my long lenses on the field.
I have coverage in case I get hurt if a player runs into me also.
I don't remember what the cost is, but its low as far as I am concerned.

I have separate full replacement coverage thru State Farm also for my personal camera gear including the drones
valued at $20K and the cost is $75 every 6mo.
I used this once for a drone loss and they covered everything for replacement value of my Typhoon H.

Thanks 08. I currently have State Farm on other items and am waiting for a return call from them on rates. Just looking for the best fit when it comes to sUAS.

Verifly/Thimble app lets you purchase coverage as needed depending on the job. Simple and quick.

Verifly/Thimble app lets you purchase coverage as needed depending on the job. Simple and quick.

Thanks for the link. This is definitely worth checking out.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy