Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Letting go of my Evo II V1

Len

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls. This is not a for sale post, I just wanted to get a few opinions. I want to sell my V1 EVO II Pro and I also have a V1 Smart Controller which is super rare. If it were you would you sell them together or separately?

i have been thinking the same and i would sell them separately since the drone will include the original remote. however, if not other remote, probably should sell them together.

Reactions: Len
Thank you! Yes, I have the original remote as well...

Try selling it as a package deal first. People like me (finally owner of one smart controller V1 for multiple V1 aircrafts) would not mind having a back-up aircraft with it. Your potential buyers will be mid level to semi-professional pilots. Think about selling to Europe, the Smart Controllers were announced but never shipped to Europe. I had to import mine from the US (took quite long and added silly import tax).

If that doesn't work for you, selling the controller alone will find you a buyer faster, but you might get stuck with the V1 aircraft. Today (personal opinion) I would not pay any $ for an other standard V1 setup.

If you add a Live Deck V1 to the package, then sell it to Ukraine. Ukrainians are looking exactly for those V1 drones with Live Deck for reasons that don't need further explanation.

Last edited:
I am invested in the Evo 2 v1 platform. I will continue to fly it until I can not.

I am at the point where I am NOT going to be investing anymore money into the platform. In my opinion, every dollar I spend on a known obsolete platform is wasted.

The Smart Controller v1 can ONLY be used on the Evo2 V1. Even though its very rare, its useful life span is over.

If I had one, I’d rock it until it broke.

Hallo Jungs und Mädels. Dies ist kein verkäuflicher Beitrag, ich wollte nur ein paar Meinungen einholen. Ich möchte meinen V1 EVO II Pro verkaufen und habe auch einen V1 Smart Controller, der super selten ist. Wenn Sie es wären, würden Sie sie zusammen oder einzeln verkaufen?
H, V1 Smart Controller suche ich! Was ist der Preis? Danke!!
Hi guys and girls. This is not a for sale post, I just wanted to get a few opinions. I want to sell my V1 EVO II Pro and I also have a V1 Smart Controller which is super rare. If it were you would you sell them together or separately?
H, I'm looking for a V1 Smart Controller! What's the price? Thanks!!

Reactions: G_G
H, V1 Smart Controller suche ich! Was ist der Preis? Danke!!

H, I'm looking for a V1 Smart Controller! What's the price? Thanks!!
PM him for pricing, as this is not a for sale thread, so decreed by the OP in his first post.

"This is not a for sale post, I just wanted to get a few opinions."

Price here is off topic.

Reactions: Len and uas_gian

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller