Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Letter from MasterAirScrew re: Autel props

Cori

Reaction score
Today, I received the following letter from Master AirScrew. Such a letter and acknowledgement from any company is indicative of a company who is honest and who strives to provide their customers with top-notch services and products.

Dear Customers,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing
Master Airscrew as your preferred propeller brand.

Although we strive to provide you with the best quality propellers, I regret to announce that for a short period of time, some of our propeller upgrade packs for Autel X-star drone may have contained defective propellers. The problem is easily noticable and is due to defective prop nuts with shorter threaded orifice. As a result the propeller might not be able to fully tighten to the motor shaft and may cause slight wobble on the prop.

The problem was resolved on 10th of Feb with implementation of improved quality control process and changing our supplier of aluminum parts.

Although we have reacted almost immediately solving this issue, it seems that a number of our customers have received defective Autel X-star props. In this connection I would like to announce a replacement campaign for all Autel props purchased in between December 2017 to February 2018 suffering from this issue. The props will be replaced free of charge. The campaign will be open till 30th of April.

Please contact our customer support at
[email protected] to arrange your exchange.

In attempt to apologize for any inconvenience the above issue might have caused, I would like to offer you a 50% discount voucher for your next Autel purchase. To redeem please use “AutelX” as discount code during checkout. Please note that this offer will be valid till 30th of April.

Once again thank you for being loyal Master Airscrew customers and supporters.

Sincerely,

Boris Iskrev

CEO,

Master Airscrew / Windsor Propeller LLC

I got the same letter. I consider that very good customer service. I have no issues with my props which were purchased late last Summer.

I also had no problem with the MA props that I received last summer. However, the posts about some of the problems that people were experiencing in the past months was a little concerning.
The letter (above) from M.A., relieves any/all concerns that I have had and I will definitely be ordering more props from them. The half-price special that they are offering on Autel props through April are a screaming-good deal; less than $10 a set!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials