Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lens profile for Photoshop/Lightroom?

inevitab1e

Reaction score
For post processing of images, is there a lens profile for the EVO camera to fix barrel distortion, etc? Has anyone used manual settings in either program?

I have wondered about this myself. Haven't really looked into it that much as the distortion on the Evo is much less than on the X-Star but have wondered about it nevertheless. Let us know if you find anything.

For post processing of images, is there a lens profile for the EVO camera to fix barrel distortion, etc? Has anyone used manual settings in either program?
It's easy enough to make a custom preset for lens distortion. Shoot a lens distortion grid (looks like a checkerboard) with EVO. Open the image in PS > Go to the Lens Distortion filter > Select the "Custom" tab > Make adjustments until you're happy with the result > Save settings.

It works pretty much the same way in Lightroom.

It's easy enough to make a custom preset for lens distortion. Shoot a lens distortion grid (looks like a checkerboard) with EVO. Open the image in PS > Go to the Lens Distortion filter > Select the "Custom" tab > Make adjustments until you're happy with the result > Save settings.

It works pretty much the same way in Lightroom.
I'll have to try that. Previously I was using the DJI P3A profile in LR. I wonder if I try that profile if it will straighten things out. I definitely have barrel distortion on still photos. Horizon slopes down on the sides.

Any updates on a lens correction profile in Lightroom/Photoshop? Still getting the 'mustache' horizon line.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials