Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Jello Effect

cajrix

Reaction score
Hello, got new Autel nano plus, before i owned dji mavic air2, but i like to have something below 250grams, yesterday i try to fly, it was bright day, 0 celsius , almost no wind and i got this yello effect. Shutterspeed i see was some times 1/8000.
What is a reaon of this jello effect? Its a temperature or fast shutterspeed, or something else?

Hello, got new Autel nano plus, before i owned dji mavic air2, but i like to have something below 250grams, yesterday i try to fly, it was bright day, 0 celsius , almost no wind and i got this yello effect. Shutterspeed i see was some times 1/8000.
What is a reaon of this jello effect? Its a temperature or fast shutterspeed, or something else?

I clicked over to your YouTube channel and watched. Definitely not jello. Looks more like a vibration from unbalanced props or gimble jitter.

Hello, thank you, i will test drone tommorow, temperature will be higher, it that was causing problem. Drone is brand new only few flights. Maybe gimbal dumpers where not flexible at that temparature.

Make sure you compare your firmware version table to the official latest release.
The cold can affect the rigidity of the rubber dampners.

firmware and all components are actual, just checked from autel site.

Confirm your AE/AM camera settings. If set to a manual setting this type of effect is seen.

It was full auto, bright sunny day, plenty of snow. Without ND filter, temperature was 0 Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit) but at height of 50m should be below zero.

co today was warmer, about 10 Celsius and no jello, so it has to to domething with temperature.

Reactions: Eagle928
co today was warmer, about 10 Celsius and no jello, so it has to to domething with temperature.
I've noticed this too. These Nano drones don't like cold weather. Not sure what the cutoff temp would be. Probably around 40F.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d