Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Jam Jerrup down under.

cokeaddict

Reaction score
A hidden treasure about 40 minutes from home. Sunsets here are amazing. Secluded spot where hardly anyone goes to which is a bonus for us to fly there. It's called Jam Jerrup, no idea why it's called that but who cares ay. Emerald Station.jpg

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A hidden treasure about 40 minutes from home. Sunsets here are amazing. Secluded spot where hardly anyone goes to which is a bonus for us to fly there. It's called Jam Jerrup, no idea why it's called that but who cares ay. View attachment 614
its a real pleasure to see this panorama thanks from France !!

Joe Thompson

Reaction score
Be careful! There's some suspicious looking characters down there on the beach! 8~D Great shot! On the left of middle, are those mooring points or rock upcroppings?

cokeaddict

Reaction score
Be careful! There's some suspicious looking characters down there on the beach! 8~D Great shot! On the left of middle, are those mooring points or rock upcroppings?
"on the beach" referring to the sand part, yes a lonely fisherman catching some nice fish with me to the pictures right.

Reactions: Joe Thompson

WildDoktor

Reaction score
Hey Doc, I really cannot recall the setting that day sorry mate. Maybe u have a cure for my loss of memory ;-)
If only...i'd apply it to myself first!

Wait...what were we talking about? [emoji23]

(BTW, my screen name is in reference to my addiction to Dr Pepper. And we both have memory issues? Hmmm...nah, I'm sure it's nothing...[emoji15] [emoji23] )

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: cokeaddict

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socializedNerd