Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

It's a new day, boys!

Yup had mine out this morning, uploading a small yaw video. Very impressed.
Very aggressive take offs, something to get used to :)

Reactions: Wrsdas
Sunrise over Mobile bay. I'm feeling much better now with the release of the new FW, got my one foot out of the grave, just had to get the new FW Angry Bird up in the air before going to work. He seemed so happy, didn't want to come down.
View attachment 788
OOOOOOoooooo yaaaa baby. Getting her out in few minutes. Took her up twice before work last night

Yes there is adjustment for your gimbal in the app.
If you turned fast and snapped that picture the gimbal might not have settled out straight.

If your flight position was stable I'm thinking you have a bit of gimbal tilt. You should be able to correct it in settings. I would suggest contacting Autel and getting their advice as to how to approach correcting the problem with the new firmware.

Sunrise over Mobile bay. I'm feeling much better now with the release of the new FW, got my one foot out of the grave, just had to get the new FW Angry Bird up in the air before going to work. He seemed so happy, didn't want to come down.
View attachment 788
Hail, I'm so dang dense, I can't even find the download

Reactions: Arbaxter
Yes there is adjustment for your gimbal in the app.
If you turned fast and snapped that picture the gimbal might not have settled out straight.
I was just sitting there still, as far as I know, will check it again this evening, time permitting.

If your flight position was stable I'm thinking you have a bit of gimbal tilt. You should be able to correct it in settings. I would suggest contacting Autel and getting their advice as to how to approach correcting the problem with the new firmware.
Hey RJ, what's your latest landing gear extensions looking like? You have any snap-ons?

Woo-hoo! Downloading the new FW as I type. Can't wait to try it out!!!

Woo-hoo! Downloading the new FW as I type. Can't wait to try it out!!!
I though your avatar had a bugger in his nose, but on closer examination, it's pencil....outch!:eek: That's gotta hurt, especially with the pointy end going in first.

Last edited:
Hey RJ, what's your latest landing gear extensions looking like? You have any snap-ons?

Haven't messed with them much this season (I'm a fair weather flyer..:confused: and have been crazy busy this summer.

On smooth surfaces they suck, and wind up flexing to the point of fracturing. That said, a viewer of that video had a great idea of coating the bottom of the feet with rubberized dip. I've not tried it yet (I purchased it though), but I'm pretty sure it will work. On every other surface (grass, concrete, etc.) they work well with moderate flights (You can see the feet in hard wind compensation or aggressive maneuvering). I going to print them in PETG to see if that will be a better material for this application.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials