Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

It seems a lot of people of 'insider information'... posted on Facebook

bjtap

Reaction score
EVO WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL JAN 2019. JUST TALKED TO AN INSIDER. I WASNT PLEASED WHEN I HEARD THAT. DUE TO PRODUCTION ISSUES ONLY A HAND FULL ARE ACTUALLY IN EXISTENCE FOR DEMO'S WHICH WERE ALL HANDS ON DECK TO PRODUCE AND FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
IM IN THE SAME BOAT AS EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS EVO REVOLUTION, BUT DJI IS YOUR BEST BET AT THIS POINT OR HOLD OUT..

Also, someone else posted that Autel is suing DJI.

Exclamations here.

I, for one, do not believe the 'so called insider info.' If there was any truth to it why isn't the source identified?
I am looking forward to the release of Evo and I find it interesting all the people who say they are not interested anymore... so if that is the case, why are they on twitter, facebook, youtube etc following the EVO? Also, I am quite sure when the EVO was first introduced Autel announced it would be available at the end of the first quarter into the second quarter. It seems Autel is 'right on'.

EVO WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL JAN 2019. JUST TALKED TO AN INSIDER. I WASNT PLEASED WHEN I HEARD THAT. DUE TO PRODUCTION ISSUES ONLY A HAND FULL ARE ACTUALLY IN EXISTENCE FOR DEMO'S WHICH WERE ALL HANDS ON DECK TO PRODUCE AND FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
IM IN THE SAME BOAT AS EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS EVO REVOLUTION, BUT DJI IS YOUR BEST BET AT THIS POINT OR HOLD OUT..

Exclamations here.
Release seems imminent.

I heard today while buying X-Star batteries ....soon !! was not convinced....wishing for best

Remember, Mr Autel........ Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. Just DO It
Exclamations here.

Exclamations here.
That’s really hard to believe after Autel updated their website recently—obviously to support the impending sale of the EVO. If there’s a delay into 2019, they’d likely not do that, knowing the repercussions would be severe...

Reactions: krismarco
Everything said about the EVO is speculation, everything, including what's said by Autel.

When an EVO can be owned and flown by one of us, then it's not speculation anymore. Pretty simple. :)

That’s really hard to believe after Autel updated their website recently—obviously to support the impending sale of the EVO. If there’s a delay into 2019, they’d likely not do that, knowing the repercussions would be severe...

I think Autel is the master at announcing anywhere and everywhere new things that take forever, or... NEVER...CES 2017 Comes to mind..., their developers SDK web site is another.....Kestrel from 2016 isstill listed on their web site......they do not care about repercussions of announcements or letting the flock actually know whats going on or what they are working on...Personally I think an Updated XSP could compete with the Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 5, at likely 2/3rd the cost...If they would have released the SDK, the XSP would be a go-to drone right now. Not everyone wants a pint size flyer with folding structural parts, especially in commercial and government applications. Nice to see some new XSPs for sale at Autel recently....currently only in white at $749 new, Orange $549 refurb.

But Im holding out for the Autel Kestrel, its been in the pipeline much longer than the EVO, like since CES 2016...its gotta be just around the corner.....tada Quantum-Systems Trinity VTOL UAV - no compromise

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials