Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

It’s official – Autel Robotics will be attending #CES2020!

Thank you Agustine, it's a good new, Autel continues its trajectory and does not let us down. Bravo 01.gif

Maybe I can trade in my EVO if it is worth even upgrading to. Id love to have the option for Thermal/IR. Oh, and better sensors and obstacle avoidance. Maybe it won't be too much...maybe since Trump and China are working out the trade war deal the price won't be jacked up.

Earlier today, Autel posted a video on youtube about CES2020. It appears they deleted it.I didn't get the chance to see it or share it. ?

Something else worth seeing at CES might be the new offering from the Insta360 camera people. According to a video on their website, on January 7 they will be showing a new device that “mixes” elements of an action camera, 360 camera, a one inch sensor and a drone. The mind boggles. An Insta360 2X dangling from a tethered helium balloon powered by a small solar fan?

I may would trade in my EVO for it and pay the rest off...if they let me.

For the value they give you for the trade in you are way better off selling it yourself and putting that money toward it.
Looks like everyone is selling their EVO though..so the price will be loe anyways, I guess.

I rather keep my Evo, Mavic Pro Platinum and spark. Enjoying these drones for a few more years before uncle Sam cut the cord of our hobby. I will not be buying any more drone. The government sold his soul to the evil corporations that wants the airspace and the elites.

Keeping my Evo 1 and using it to train more drone pilots on the basics. No geofencing. Better to crash an Evo 1 than an Evo 2. Evo 2 can be a "work" drone.

I am hearing sticker shock on the Evo 2. $1300 to $1500+++
Not much of a sticker shock for an aircraft that now possibly betters the Mavic 2 pro in every sense, I expected as much it $1500 is the top price with the R camera, what a bargain.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy