Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is There a Way to Program a Waypoints Mission Flying Backwards

Sunny Skies

Reaction score
I have a project where the art director wants the exact same flight path in midday and at the end of the day.
He wants a pull back flight, flying away from the scene.
He plans to fade from midday to end of day in the final video.
Flying forward and reversing the footage is not a good option as cars on a highway will be driving backwards.

I have programmed waypoint flights in Missions, but I can't figure out a way to fly backwards on a repeatable mission.

Anyone have experience or suggestions for a straight pull back flight in Missions or a way to repeat the exact same flight?

Thanks in advance.

im assuming that programming the direction of the camera during a mission is not working for you. the drone will fly in one direction and point the camera in the opposite direction if you have your mission programmed to capture a point of interest in the exact opposite direction for that leg. for the poi, i have been known to pick a point on the map that is so far away that it makes for very little angular movement with the camera.

Very simple !
You select the mission and just select to revert the flight, as the drone will start from the other side of mission saved (reversed, with START point becoming END point and End point becoming START point).

Reactions: parkgt

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles