Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is the Autel Evo Still Relevant in 2019? My thoughts.

If people don't have the money for a DJI drone... The Evo seen to be more logical to me ;)... Great video my friend!

Reactions: jafemu1 and Ansia
Well, given the 4k/60fps ability, no NFZs and the price, I can’t think of anything to match it offhand. He’s not correct about one thing, though—Autel has a distributor in New Zealand and until recently in Australia as well—so they obviously are trying to broaden their market.

Reactions: Ansia
I have DJI drones that I can’t fly in my back yard and I am only talking about head high and in the confines of my yard Because of the NFZ.
i don’t have that problem with the evo,I don’t want to drive miles to fly my DJI drone every time I just want to fly.
I might add the NFZ software won’t work with the mavic air.

Reactions: Nightbat2
Our little company has been really contemplating adding Evo's to the fleet in those events where we have LAANC authorization and still can't take off with our Phantoms. I've been going back and forth on whether to just add a Mavic 2P or get the Evo. Captain Drones video actually swayed me into purchasing a new Evo rugged bundle in the next month or so, due to the Real Estate busy season starting up fast and frantic in the next few months...

Reactions: macoman and Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy