Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is it a good time to buy EVO II V1 now? Or just wait for v2?

Wait for version 2 absolutely. Especially if Autel decides they want to make their new smart controller compatible with future products. They will be moving forward not backwards. I got my EVO 2 earlier this year & a little upset they will have a V2, but I have an ALIENTECH Pro antenna booster, so that makes up for any range & connection issues.
I have an ordered of Autel Evo 2 P and SC V2 all V2’s for $3k and 2 days ago I canceled it. So, instead of getting it I changed for the new Evo 2 6k enterprise V2 bundle for $3750 and it comes with 3 batteries, SC, case that fits exactly the SC. I think is a better deal.

Attachments

• D917E83E-0579-4930-A763-E98C97C7A192.jpeg
    D917E83E-0579-4930-A763-E98C97C7A192.jpeg
    483.9 KB · Views: 6
I just replied someone that posted a question in Spanish and it doesn’t bother me at all. Although, Spanish is not my native language. I understand and speak English, Spanish, italian, Japanese and Portuguese. Have a good day, flight safe and be safe 😎
i'm just repeating what i've seen other people say. I really don't care. Google translator is fine. All I have to do is take a screen shot of my monitor with my phone and an app creates an instant translation.

Reactions: edgardcafe
As Evo 2 Pro 6K V1 Rugged Bundle it can be now found at 1400 Euro with 2 batteries...My option was to take 3 pieces of V1 as is cheaper and offers same thing as V2.
The problem at Autel is not the Hardware or video transmission that is 2.4 or dual, is only the crap software that seems to be fastly improving now as they prepare to launch the Nano and rest of models...
If the Autel Explorer is fixed and they include facilities from DJI (and change the damn interface with 10 modes as you can just comprise them in 3 modes and rest sub-selections) the Autel will be not a competitor for DJI, but will get in 1st place as a potential selection from users...
As we work with 4 Autels and 4 DJI's, we see every time the difference between them, and I can say 100% that Hardware from Autel is over DJI, but software is making Autel less present in choices. (DJI have a lot more simple and intuitive interface at FLY app).

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58