Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is Autel still engaged?

Erick

Reaction score
First off, let me state I love my XSP, so I'm not bashing Autel in any way. However, there doesn't seem to be a lot going on these days on their website or in marketing in general. Last year, from Aug till Dec, their website was very active and constantly had updates. I haven't seen any real changes since Feb of this year. I also noticed that most distributors are sold out of many of their items. That leads me to the opinion that they are either completely engulfed in production to meet consumer demand, or they have slowed down so much that the store shelves are bare. They make a great product, just hope they aren't giving up to the competition.

I agree that things have been pretty quiet. I don't own an Autel yet but I most likely will and I keep up with their website and different forums. But, I did notice they just got more of the White X-Star Premiums, so maybe they're just working on stock.

I agree that things have been pretty quiet. I don't own an Autel yet but I most likely will and I keep up with their website and different forums. But, I did notice they just got more of the White X-Star Premiums, so maybe they're just working on stock.
You'll love it. It's a great unit and well designed. Once they get the firmware update to fix the yaw rate issue, it will be darn near a perfect drone.

Somebody on facebook asked about the business' health on May 16. Autel's reply? "We are focused on research and development and do not have any updates to provide at this time."

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy