Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

iOS and direct access to Explorer app data is now present - Can backup flight records locally now

verticalflyer

Reaction score
This must of slipped into the last update of the Explorer app but I never noticed until this evening when looking back at a screen recording from today. Mistake on their part or intended? I now have full access to backup, locally, my flight records, database and a bit more information. If intentional, thank you Autel! This is great. This is actually yuuuuge!

Seems like those folks at Autel are listening to their customers in a big way.

IMG_0074.PNG

IMG_0075.PNG

tunes.png

Files App > On My iPad under Locations

You can access via iTunes as well by having the iPad connected to your computer, launch iTunes and click the little iPad icon on the top left under Controls and Account in the menu bar.

Reactions: drrags
Hmmm. I get as far in "Files" as the "On My iPad" and "Autel Explorer" but then all I get is spinning dots and "Loading". Nothing more. Does the controller and/or drone need to be connected?

Controller or drone do not need to be connected.

The spinning dots happened to me once as well. I closed all open programs, shut down and brought it back up and was able to load the contents of the Explorer folder. I may have even uninstalled and reinstalled the Explorer app but I had a backup already of the folder so wasn't worried about losing the data.

I'd suggest trying to access via iTunes first to see if you can get to it from there.

Reactions: Rubik3x

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials