Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Interview with John "Drone Jesus" McBride from Autel

Eagle928

Reaction score
For anyone that might have missed it; John "Drone Jesus" McBride was on with the Original Dobo show last night. John addressed many concerns and voiced many insights Autel drone owners would be interested in.

It's worth noting John is involved with training and education and not engineering or marketing even though his experience and opinions carry some weight with both.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
For anyone that might have missed it; John "Drone Jesus" McBride was on with the Original Dobo show last night. John addressed many concerns and voiced many insights Autel drone owners would be interested in.

It's worth noting John is involved with training and education and not engineering or marketing even though his experience and opinions carry some weight with both.

Well, I watched all 1h45m but have to say I found it rambling, vague, over-indulgent and not very useful. Had to wait until 1h30m for any reference to EOL products and it was depressing. These guys are in the disposable drone business - regardless of how much they cost. Anyone shelling out big bucks for one needs to know that they will get a couple of years' supported life if they're lucky. It's not a business model I will be supporting.

Well, I watched all 1h45m but have to say I found it rambling, vague, over-indulgent and not very useful. Had to wait until 1h30m for any reference to EOL products and it was depressing. These guys are in the disposable drone business - regardless of how much they cost. Anyone shelling out big bucks for one needs to know that they will get a couple of years' supported life if they're lucky. It's not a business model I will be supporting.
It’ll be more than a few years till the tech is mature enough, that it won’t be an arms race with drones and they’ll continue to be disposable.

Yo kay.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials