Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Internal plug Radio Evo antenna

claudius62

Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone know what kind of antenna wire plug in the Evo radio and possibly the length of the antenna wires.
Is it an MHF4 or U.FL / IPEX record?
connecteur antenne 2 IPX-IPEX.JPG
This for a possible replacement of the antennas. Confidence very limited in time with the plastic tips that currently act as antenna.
Thank you.

All the information you will need to replace your antennas with after market ones can be found in the PDF attached to my post.

Attachments

• AUTEL EVO CONTROLLER DISASSEMBLY Revision - 2 12.29.2018 (1).pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 76
Thank you Agustine.....................

Last edited:
All the information you will need to replace your antennas with after market ones can be found in the PDF attached to my post.
Do you have any new recommendations on the antennas? I see the ones in the other link in this thread are not the same as the ones you are using. Yours are 9dBi and theirs are 8dBi. What is the difference? I know nothing about electronics so it's all Greek to me.

Reactions: Edwinpilot
Do you have any new recommendations on the antennas? I see the ones in the other link in this thread are not the same as the ones you are using. Yours are 9dBi and theirs are 8dBi. What is the difference? I know nothing about electronics so it's all Greek to me.
Hey sir i get see a other pilont on facebook that is using that antenna and he said that he can go 1km with any problem.
On this moment i using the antenna stock and i get 1km with advertaice

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy