Welcome to AutelXPilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Interesting post on facebook today

Agustine

Well let the games begin LOL That post is from B&h Camera saying they have some coming in already. This is from CarolinaDronz who I believe over any big company like B&H camera. The owner of CarolinaDronz is Frank Farray just in case you did not know.
"Frank Farray I am in direct communication with Autel and that is not possible as production hasn't even started in China."

Squirrel!

Yup no production and chinese new years 2018 starts
Friday, February 16th so good luck on anything being made for 3 or 4 weeks.
Precisely...Had to go thru all this when I was into outdoor 'G' scale trains. To get new stuff was a waiting game due to the Chinese new year month and and a half long celebration. ;)

arto.inetco

It looks like the Mavic Pro II will steal the EVO thunder...the Chinese New Year is not impacting Mavic Pro II production according to

DJI Mavic Pro II – an update to what maybe become a monster drone

• Beta testing of the Mavic Pro II ended late January.
  • Mass production has started already (early Feb) and will not be impacted by Chines New Year.
  • Launch date possibly March 22nd but could be later.
  • The Mavic Pro 2 will be controlled with the DJI GO 4 app just like the current Mavic Pro.
  • Expected price point: $1299 USD or more. The FlyMore combo will be more expensive.
If EVO offered 2 batteries at the $999 price, that may sway me from spending $1500 on the 1" cmos sensor MP2 Fly More Combo...on specs alone the MP2 looks better on paper for camera, flight time, but at a $300 additional price...none of us are getting the EVO or the MV2 out of the gate, so lets see who delivers what and when..Autel, please offer a better case than the MV2....that matters actually, skip the styrofoam crap...arto

arto.inetco

I would agree...I wonder if workers get premium pay for coming in on holidays...Autel, give us SOMETHING on the EVO......website, Facebook.....something for the faithful to believe in.....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckev