Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Instrument Landing

rkyleh

Reaction score
This is the first time I landed the EVO using the screen on my tablet. I had my head in the black shade and did not watch the drone at all. It was a little nerve racking but now it is a piece of cake. I made sure I had a flat surface because of landing with the camera facing down.

This is the first time I landed the EVO using the screen on my tablet. I had my head in the black shade and did not watch the drone at all. It was a little nerve racking but now it is a piece of cake. I made sure I had a flat surface because of landing with the camera facing down.

Beautiful landscape! R U sure that wasn't filmed in Arizona? Looks like terrain around Wickenburg, AZ.

Beautiful landscape! R U sure that wasn't filmed in Arizona? Looks like terrain around Wickenburg, AZ.
No It is Cedar City Ut. I know Wickenburg in fact I thought very hard about moving there at one time. With winter coming on I wish I had done it. Old coots with arthritis don't do very well in the snow.:)

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
No It is Cedar City Ut. I know Wickenburg in fact I thought very hard about moving there at one time. With winter coming on I wish I had done it. Old coots with arthritis don't do very well in the snow.:)

Yes Sir! We live 70 miles N of Wickenburg now which is at the 5,100' level near Prescott, AZ. The altitude makes it like we are living much farther north. The only good thing is any snowfall usually melts away the next day. But I really dislike the cold anymore! I've lived in Newfoundland, Maine, grew up in PA, lived in Illinois & WA when I was younger & loved it. Now I don't ever want to see the temp below 55. If I ain't wearing shorts, I ain't a happy camper! Looking forward to moving back to Wickenburg or at least back to the "Valley of the Sun."

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials