Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Image transmission graph gone

ssb73q

Reaction score
Hi, Since last updating my Autel Explorer App, I notice that the Image Transmission graph is no longer there. There is just a solid red and blue bar that doesn't change. Actual transmission flying the EVO ll Pro is very good and solid. I suspect this is a bug in the latest Autel Explorer App. I am using an Android tablet. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Regards,
Richard

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
The same effect on my phone and AE v1.1.7.83. No such problem with v1.1.7.81. I'm more and more disappointing by the autel software quality.

The same effect on my phone and AE v1.1.7.83. No such problem with v1.1.7.81. I'm more and more disappointing by the autel software quality.
Hi rvl, thanks for the reply. Are you using an Android device? I am using the Android Tripltek Pro tablet.
Regards,
Richard

Hi rvl, thanks for the reply. Are you using an Android device? I am using the Android Tripltek Pro tablet.
Regards,
Richard
Hi, Autel acknowledged that there is a transmission graph problem for those using an Android device and AE v1.1.7.83. It will be fixed in the next app update.

Hi, since updating Autel Explorer app for Android to beta 1.1.7.90 the transmission graph problem has been fixed. Autel listens.

Regards,
Richard

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
Hi rvi, yeah, you are right. Well, isn't a short transmission graph better than no graph? lol

Regards,
Richard

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller