Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I think DJI has sent their best spammer over here

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Lots of spam this morning. Used to love hitting the old boot button when I was moderating LOL

AiWxyTo.png

Ya second day in a row they been hitting the forum. Used to love cleaning up the spam, was real easy ............he is gone delete :)

Ya second day in a row they been hitting the forum. Used to love cleaning up the spam, was real easy ............he is gone delete :)
The good old days when I was admin in forums. Although you can ban the ip they just keep changing them if they are persistent using proxies. But they eventually give up.

The good old days when I was admin in forums. Although you can ban the ip they just keep changing them if they are persistent using proxies. But they eventually give up.
I wish. We are way beyond those days. Our approach goes far beyond that tactic. In the end, they always find new ways.

I wish. We are way beyond those days. Our approach goes far beyond that tactic. In the end, they always find new ways.
Well, yes it has been a few years hehe. And, yes. They always find a way.

All I noticed was colleges which seemed to be either advertised or thoughts in chinese.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller