Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I Ordered this Backpack

GeekOnTheWing

Reaction score
Website
flypart107.aero
I've been looking for a backpack suitable for schlepping my drone and paraphernalia on long hikes on rough trails. I think I found one.

What I like about it (at least from the description and pictures) is that it was designed as a backpack first. Most of the drone and SLR backpacks I looked at really weren't. I could feel my shoulders and back starting to hurt just looking at them. This one looks like I can do five or ten miles through the woods without wishing I'd stayed home.

Reactions: chowland
I bought this one. It fits all my stuff and I like the hard rubber flat area. I use it to take off from if the ground isn't suitable to take off from.
Endurax Extra Large Camera Backpack Waterproof Drone backpacks for Photographers
I like that take-off platform issue. But last year I bought a smaller/cheaper backpack that holds everything for my E2P, including 2 batteries and smart controller:

Reactions: chowland
I like that take-off platform issue. But last year I bought a smaller/cheaper backpack that holds everything for my E2P, including 2 batteries and smart controller:
I bought the same bag and love it! Everything fits nice and snug and I like the fact that it has the integrated rain cover for those rare occasions you get caught in the rain! My Tripltek tablet fits nicely into the front, outside zippered pocket.

Especially loved the price!

Reactions: Rubik3x
I received the backpack a few days ago and found it to be as expected.

As a backpack, it's superb. One of the most comfortable I've ever used, in fact, and I've used a few. As a drone-carrier, it took some time and thought to lay things out in a secure way (especially the batteries); but that's to be expected from anything other than a custom-designed carrier. In the end, I figured out how to lay out the spacers in a way that protects everything.

The backpack does have a lot of peculiarly-shaped pockets whose purposes I can't figure out. I'll have to ask a Gen-Z kid what they're for. They're not in the way or anything, so it's not like they're a problem. I just can't figure out what they're designed to hold.

Thanks to all! I ended up going with this one:

Yesker Backpack

Great price, more than enough space... and if placed face down, the back area is large enough to act as a launch base. Another $13 for some Sintra board, that the aircraft will be placed on. ?

One of the deciding factors for me... needed a minimum of a 7" height on the dimensions, to accomodate the leg extenders I use. Modified Evo II height, with prop strap installed... 6.5".

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy