Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I JUST GOTTA BRING THIS UP~!

Trox

Reaction score
In this new ERA of women discovering their identities as well as their true capabilities in all things human, I ask, WHERE ARE ALL THE WOMEN DRONE PILOTS??

We all know there are many talented women photographers and photo-journalists, and artists in today's world. Yet in the many hundreds of YT drone flying videos & channels I've watch as well have read thousands of threads and comments on multitudes of drone flying forums I still don't recall a single woman as a participant. Yet there are women aircraft pilots all over the world too that love to fly.

May I ask, WHAT GIVES?

There's definately not as many. A woman just joined the forum the other day from Idaho and I do recall about 2-3 members that are women. I've seen maybe a half dozen on youtube that are dedicated flyers.

For many women, a drone is an expensive toy and they rather spend their money elsewhere. For those of them who actually pick up the hobby, even less share that they do with strangers. That is basically why you see so little women on these forums.

Reactions: macoman
Yup, agree with @Ansia, plus any kind of RC flying aircraft is considered a male thing. This is why are rare to see women or girls in the RC airplane or drone world but definitely there are a few.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles