Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I have a problem understanding some features in the setup Nano+.

Jirka

Reaction score
1/ Enable video buffering during video shoting.
2/ Image transmission background effect.
3/ Take photos while shotings video (number).
4/ HDR is not availeble in PRO mode. (when I check HDR)
5/ AE lock/unlock (function key options) (AE ??)

Will anyone help? Thank you!

Last edited:
1/ No idea.
2/ Image transmission background - I don't use this as it kicks the hell out of the phone/tablet RAM.
3/ Take photo's while shooting. This captures a still shot over a timed delay. You shoot the video and every 5 seconds or so: the Nano+ automatically snaps a still shot until you stop recording.
4/ HDR not available in PRO mode. In PRO mode: you set your exposure parameters. HDR requires the camera to set the exposure parameters for each shot in the 3/5 shot sequence. HDR (allegedly) works with the camera set to AUTO.
5/ AE lock sets the chosen exposure value for everything after your first shot as unchangeable - if you are doing a manual pano sequence: you want the exposure in each successive frame to stay the same each time you yaw to take another overlapped shot. If you don't lock the exposure: you end up with the individual shots going lighter or darker in accordance to the camera automatically adjusting the values to what it thinks is the correct exposure. AE lock is a great feature.

Reactions: Jirka
Adding one question:
- does the Nano+ have HDR Photo as well? Think I read it in some of the release notes and even saw it quickly 1 time when switching through the options but cannot seem to repeat that anymore - it is not visible)

Adding one question:
- does the Nano+ have HDR Photo as well? Think I read it in some of the release notes and even saw it quickly 1 time when switching through the options but cannot seem to repeat that anymore - it is not visible)
I haven't been able to find that. I have looked but the HDR feature is not there in the still camera menu. I hope Autel finally add it in a future update. HDR and LOG are only available in the video menu.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58