Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I HAVE A DREAM - a camera mode like DJI's with a focus map point and free flying- NO CW or CCW rotation!

MikkelBarker

Reaction score
Hi
I really lack a camera mode where I pick a position on the map that is kept in focus no matter how I fly.
I want my selected position on the map to be in the center and to be able to control the drone and fly up or down, left or right!
There is no such solution and it would, in my opinion, narrow the big gap that exists between Autel and DJI when it comes to filming.
I can use the orbit mode but I have to work against the drone flying clockwise or counterclockwise and it is a really bad option.
Are there others wishing for this just as bad?

Regards
Mikkel

Last edited:
Or a H520 Yuneec

and I also have it on the Mavic 2 pro.
Sorry if Autel is a bad pickaxe!

Last edited:
Reactions: G_G
Hi
I really lack a camera mode where I pick a position on the map that is kept in focus no matter how I fly.
I want my selected position on the map to be in the center and to be able to control the drone and fly up or down, left or right!
There is no such solution and it would, in my opinion, narrow the big gap that exists between Autel and DJI when it comes to filming.
I can use the orbit mode but I have to work against the drone flying clockwise or counterclockwise and it is a really bad option.
Are there others wishing for this just as bad?

Regards
Mikkel
It's called Spotlight. Available on all current DJI drones!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials