Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hyperlapse on Evo ll

Bob Marquiss

Reaction score
I tried several hyperlapses with the Evo ll today and wasn't able to get the drone to fly even though I tried changing speeds between attempts. I started with 2 mph, 4 mph and I was only able to manually control speed, but that doesn't make for a very smooth hyperlapse. Is anybody else having this problem or have any suggestions on what I need to do? Thanks for any input.

I tried hyperlaps for the first time too. It seems that the speed setting is for maximum speed limit. The drone just sits there taking pictures. I give it full forward .....or reverse stick and it won't go any faster than the speed setting.
I would rather have the programming drive the drone rather than me holding the stick. I have done hypers 20 minutes long before.

Reactions: BenCham
I tried hyperlaps for the first time too. It seems that the speed setting is for maximum speed limit. The drone just sits there taking pictures. I give it full forward .....or reverse stick and it won't go any faster than the speed setting.
I would rather have the programming drive the drone rather than me holding the stick. I have done hypers 20 minutes long before.
Thanks for replying. I moved stick forward to see if it would gain speed, but never tried to move to see if it flew only to max speed. I will have to try it again and see what I can do to get a smooth flight.

Autel's implementation of Hyperlapse is almost worthless. Straight ahead only with no way to yaw for side angle shots.

Autel should rethink hyperlapse. It is poor.
It also should be an option to add hyperlapse to mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: parkgt
Autel should rethink hyperlapse. It is poor.
It also should bez ani option to add hyperlapse to mission.
They might need to rework missions a bit first to make it really useful, not having smooth/spline waypoints and the goofy way altitude changes happen are pretty limiting...

Reactions: parkgt and Admund
Altitude changes are corrected for the new firmware and software. Here are a coupla videos which show it is now a smooth up from starting altitude to finish altitude.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy