Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hyperlapse and manual camera settings

Fishhead3

Reaction score
Hi

Is there a way of setting the photo parameters manually whilst doing a hyperlapse? At the moment it seems to be on auto and did not use the photo settings I had input. This causes flickering as the camera readjusts the exposure each time it takes a shot.

Any suggestions?

Hi

Is there a way of setting the photo parameters manually whilst doing a hyperlapse? At the moment it seems to be on auto and did not use the photo settings I had input. This causes flickering as the camera readjusts the exposure each time it takes a shot.

Any suggestions?
Are you on the old or new sw/fw?

I have the new sw/fw (android) and am able to change photo params while in hyperlapse or orbit hyperlapse. Have not tried changing once a hyperlapse has started, however am able to change before one starts.
I also use an android. what I did was set up the parameters whilst it was on the ground (motors running) and then started hyperlapse after take-off. I want the shutterspeed at two times the eventual video fps and for the others (like ISO) to remain unchanged to deal with the flicker issue.

I also use an android. what I did was set up the parameters whilst it was on the ground (motors running) and then started hyperlapse after take-off. I want the shutterspeed at two times the eventual video fps and for the others (like ISO) to remain unchanged to deal with the flicker issue.
When you go into the camera settings, assume you have selected man exposure and then adjust the settings from there e.g. shutter, iso etc. There are a couple of sub menus once you go into man exposure to work with. Also keep in mind that there are the settings for the still images that taken every few seconds, and the settings for the resulting video from the still images.

When you go into the camera settings, assume you have selected man exposure and then adjust the settings from there e.g. shutter, iso etc. There are a couple of sub menus once you go into man exposure to work with. Also keep in mind that there are the settings for the still images that taken every few seconds, and the settings for the resulting video from the still images.
Thank you. When it stops raining I shall have another play with it and see what the story is

Reactions: gschulzuio
I made this yesterday just to see how it would do with hyperlapse. The E2P was rock steady in 12 mph breezes with some higher gusts. It took 16:40 minutes to make this 20 second video. This is un-edited straight from the card.

Nice, was the wind from the side, front, or back? When you get a chance, for fun, experiment with slowing the TL video down to about 1/3 or even 2/3.

Reactions: Eagle928
Nice, was the wind from the side, front, or back? When you get a chance, for fun, experiment with slowing the TL video down to about 1/3 or even 2/3.
It does give it a different look for sure. I rendered it at 1/3. It's only in 380p at the time of this writing but will process to 4K in a bit.

I made this yesterday just to see how it would do with hyperlapse. The E2P was rock steady in 12 mph breezes with some higher gusts. It took 16:40 minutes to make this 20 second video. This is un-edited straight from the card.

That's really stable! What was the time between shots?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy