Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Howdy from Australia

NewFlyingBus

Reaction score
Hi all! New to drones and this forum, I'm in the process of buying a secondhand Evo 1, after flying a friend's DJI and then buying, flying and loosing a $35 mini quadcopter...;)

I have a question too, relating to the Autel Explorer app, not sure if this is the right place for it - I have an older ZTE blade phone, which doesn't have a USB-C. I thought I'd be OK with an adaptor, but discovered that the Play Store tells me the app 'won't work on my device". It seems happy on a 7in Samsung tablet though, although that's also only micro-usb.
I tried installing the latest APK from the autel site but that won't install either.
Do I need to upgrade to a new phone?

Cheers!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Sounds like your phone is not compatible.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks! I've been flying at every opportunity for the last few days and am very happy with the EVO 1. I've had a couple of very near misses too with better luck than I deserved I think, so I'm now a little sadder and wiser (I think!) But the EVO is working perfectly.MAX_0042 - Copy.JPG

Reactions: Mavikhan

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials