Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How To Roll Back Firmware Version Evo 2

Eagle928

Reaction score
I'm happy with the pano and AB switch upgrades with the new beta firmware but it's playing havoc with other aspects of the drone and controller.

I need to delete the beta app (the easy part) and roll back the firmware in the controller and drone.

Has anyone seen a site that shows how to do this? Is it as simple as loading the most recent stable Official firmware after deleting the beta Explorer app and installing the official Exporer app?

So far no luck in restoring this Evo 2 to working pre beta condition. Install this new beta at your own risk! I can't even uninstall the beta explorer app without it updating to the beta version. Crazy! I'm stuck at .19. Not good.

AS far as regarding the FW try to do manual update (downgrade) putting old stable 2.6.22 FW (bin file) in a microsd and than turn on AIRCRAFT and RC. If not, wait the message shown by the app allowing you to downgrade

Reactions: Eagle928
AS far as regarding the FW try to do manual update (downgrade) putting old stable 2.6.22 FW (bin file) in a microsd and than turn on AIRCRAFT and RC. If not, wait the message shown by the app allowing you to downgrade
Thank you. I was finally able to install the 2.6.22.bin file to the drone and RC and return to the .38 Explorer app by downloading the APK to my computer then transferring it to my Tripltek tablet. For some reason when I tried to download the APK directly to the tablet it would only download the .19 version. No idea why but the work around did work.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials