Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How to Keep the Orange Top Glossy

tbae

Reaction score
Hi everyone - with my purchase of this drone I realized that my propellers will start scratching the nice glossy orange top body of the drone very soon.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep that top of the drone shiny and glossy?

I was considering just keeping those plastic sleeves that came fitted over the propellers temporarily but those will probably deteriorate soon.

Another potential solution is applying some car wax to the top but not sure if that will work.

Anyway any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Hi everyone - with my purchase of this drone I realized that my propellers will start scratching the nice glossy orange top body of the drone very soon.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep that top of the drone shiny and glossy?

I was considering just keeping those plastic sleeves that came fitted over the propellers temporarily but those will probably deteriorate soon.

Another potential solution is applying some car wax to the top but not sure if that will work.

Anyway any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!
Get a skin for it from mightyskins

if you take a spring and keep it depressed for long periods of time this will tend to weaken its bounce back and strength.
you should remove props when not in use.

How about heat? My drone gets hot on the summer...Texas!

I'm sorry if I used the wrong word. I see 'glues' are considered things like horse-carcass-sticky-goo, whereas I was thinking of industrial adhesives.

I'm sure a sewing needle and thread could be employed as well.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials