Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How to do fake slow motion using Davinci Resolve!

Rocco Germani

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone, today I uploaded a tutorial on how to do fake slow motion using Davinci Resolve. This could potentially be used on your drone footage/footage on the ground. It's best used whenever you need to slow down your footage but it ends up looking choppy.

Here is the link to the tutorial, enjoy!

so I tried this with one of my videos and of course, I could tell the slight difference because I knew what I was implementing and what I was looking for. after the change, the video was a little bit smoother and I didn't notice as much tiny hesitations. but the processing went from 45 minutes to over 6 hours!

so I tried this with one of my videos and of course, I could tell the slight difference because I knew what I was implementing and what I was looking for. after the change, the video was a little bit smoother and I didn't notice as much tiny hesitations. but the processing went from 45 minutes to over 6 hours!
Indeed it does require lots of processing power!

This option has been around for ever but it does not come close to the right settings for slow motion at 120 or 240 FPS

Of course. But when you just out shooting aerial video and something unexpected happens rapidly (bird flies by), it's nice to be able to slow that section down without it looking too choppy. I'll use this feature.

Reactions: Rocco Germani

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials