Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How to confirm EVO II v.2, is a version 2?

@Saladshooter Thanks for the reply. You confirmed my suspensions. I came across a thread image and found a white-colored embossed V2 on the drone. I went to purchase the EVO II on Amazon last week (see the attached image) thinking I was getting the "version 2" model. I'll hang onto this one I bought. It's still a good drone. I'll wait for version 3. That's if they can hang onto a good CEO.

Attachments

• evo.jpg
    evo.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 11-28-26 Amazon com Autel Robotics EVO 2 Pro Drone 6K HDR Video for P...png
    Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 11-28-26 Amazon com Autel Robotics EVO 2 Pro Drone 6K HDR Video for P...png
    34.4 KB · Views: 38
just because an advert says "newest version" doesn't mean you are getting a v2. the confusion has only started.

Si amigo al abrir en su dispositivo mire la opción Transmisión de imagen y en modo canal le aparecerá 2.4 5.8 o dual, si no aparece no es V2

Are you guys going to have the Enterprise version ? Any updates on the preorders SC V2 and Evo’s V2 ? Thank you 😊
Absolutely, you'll be seeing the EVO II Enterprise version roll out soon. Here's a teaser for now ;)

EVO II Enterprise.jpg

I do not believe V2 Smart Controllers are available/shipping yet, but please contact our support team ([email protected]) if you have an order with Advexure and they can confirm. EVO II V2 units are in stock across most of the different models, please see our website for current stock status.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Absolutely, you'll be seeing the EVO II Enterprise version roll out soon. Here's a teaser for now ;)

View attachment 11443

I do not believe V2 Smart Controllers are available/shipping yet, but please contact our support team ([email protected]) if you have an order with Advexure and they can confirm. EVO II V2 units are in stock across most of the different models, please see our website for current stock status.
Wow!! Please Send it to me! 😂 i already have a preorder of SC V2 and Evo P V2 from your store, so if you guys will have the Evo2 P enterprise Version I would upgrade my order.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller