Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How do I get Drone License

Skill3

Reaction score
Greetings,

How do I get my FAA Drone Pilot License? I know there's a Part 107 study guide, but any suggestions on where to start?

Thanks for the information. I see all kinds of training sites including colleges that are charging $250 - $500 for the course.

I took the online FAA Part 107 UAS Pilots licence course from: remotepilot101.com and it was excellent. The video tutorials ( about 15 sections I think) each cover one section of if detailed info from the actual FAA test questions. They have a review practice test after each chapter, a final practice test online and free online support.

I passed the test the first time with an 87% score. The test costs about $150 and if you fail you have to wait a while before you get to pay another $150 to retake the test.

The course is really detailed and has lots of good info for every day stuff, like what do those kind weird looking clouds indicate???

Last edited:
I took the online FAA Part 107 UAS Pilots licence course from: remotepilot101.com and it was excellent. The video tutorials ( about 15 sections I think) each cover one section of if detailed info from the actual FAA test questions. They have a review practice test after each chapter, a final practice test online and free online support.

I passed the test the first time with an 87% score. The test costs about $150 and if you fail you have to wait a while before you get to pay another $150 to retake the test.

The course is really detailed and has lots of good info for every day stuff, like what do those kind weird looking clouds indicate???
Good for you

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy