Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How can Part 107 Pilots Legally Fly a Drone in Canada with Transport Canada

So there are 2 types of restricted airspace. One which is like the TFRs of the US and the other is called Type F, where you are F.... if you get caught flying there. ?

The interview was rather interesting. Now I have an idea what is the process if I go visit Canada. Good to know that having my Part 107c will help expedite my SFOC tailored to my needs.

I was shocked to hear that there is no ceiling in controlled airspace. That you are able to request the height you desire and it depends to Transport Canada if you get approved.

The interview was rather interesting. Now I have an idea what is the process if I go visit Canada. Good to know that having my Part 107c will help expedite my SFOC tailored to my needs.

I was shocked to hear that there is no ceiling in controlled airspace. That you are able to request the height you desire and it depends to Transport Canada if you get approved.

Ya good luck on getting that one approved. The detailed SFOC you would have to fill out for bending the rules is not that easy even for the seasoned Canadian pilot.

• Sad
Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials