Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hi from Chesnee S.C.

atkins1980

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, I currently have a X Star premium on my wishlist on Amazon.com, the orange one to be exact, I chose this drone because of the terrible reviews about the Phantom 4 and the updates, The X-Star would be great if it came in other colors like Seafoam, Aqua Blue, and numerous other colors, but I will talk to the guys that run Hydroshock Dippz about that.

Great to have you! The X-Star Premium from Autel is a fantastic drone. By the way, Autel will be attending CES 2018 so be sure to keep a look out since they may release a brand new drone.

Reactions: dronechimp
Hi, I'm new here, I currently have a X Star premium on my wishlist on Amazon.com, the orange one to be exact, I chose this drone because of the terrible reviews about the Phantom 4 and the updates, The X-Star would be great if it came in other colors like Seafoam, Aqua Blue, and numerous other colors, but I will talk to the guys that run Hydroshock Dippz about that.
Hello and welcome.in ny now will be in sc around Christmas.HHI HOPE TO FLY ON THE BEACH.IF YOUR A B LE U R WELCOME TO MEET FOR SOME HANDS ON FLYING THE X STAR.

Just ordered an X-Star Premium, the orange colored one with the black props from Amazon, will be receiving it late this month or early next month, very excited about it, it comes with a protective case for 4 or 5 extra batteries, wishing every X-Star pilot a wonderful Merry Christmas and a happy 2018 of fun flying.

My X Star Premium will arrive tomorrow sometime, I ordered some labels that have my FA number on them, also with an ID card, but made mistake on my expiration date, had to email them to correct my order.

Reactions: JR Videography
Been busy reading my owners manual for my new X-Star Premium, I have it stored in its protective case until it warms up outside a bit more, and also when I get new propeller guards for it because this copter doesn't have anti collision like the P4 and others do, I like the propellers too, they came in 4 plastic bags, a pair for each bag, and one more awesome thing is the remote and it's mobile device holder, you can swivel it around for different shape and size phones and tablets, don't have to worry about downloading starlink app, did that about a week ago.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials