Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hey from northern California

Jayar

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm wondering if there is an area for tips? I have a couple for keeping Evo looking it's best. First, everyone should know about Novus 1,2&3, used by pinball enthusiasts. Second, keep it in a bag. A crown Royal 750ml bag is perfect! They are widely available on eBay for cheap (if you don't want to buy a bottle ?)

Reactions: gasquetmike
So where abouts in California are you located? Your post says Northern Cali, just how far north would that be?

Anyways we really do not have a Tip section. You are welcome to post any tips in the section that most relates to your UAV. So if you just bought the EVO I would post it there.
Oh and by the way Welcome :)

That IS Northern California! How's the flying up there?
Dang wet!...havent flown for a few weeks...might be nice tomorrow though...pretty country up here if you ever get a chance to fly it! Lots of rivers and ocean and mountains

Welcome! I just moved from NorCal to Idaho last year. I was in Corning.

Dang wet!...havent flown for a few weeks...might be nice tomorrow though...pretty country up here if you ever get a chance to fly it! Lots of rivers and ocean and mountains
I bet it’s been hard to fly. I’m there every other month or so, and I haven’t flown much there either. It’s been a very wet year (so far). Last year was too. Rain most of last week, wife says rain most of this coming week+, and that’s the SF Bay Area. Up north, much more! :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: gasquetmike

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials