Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Here we go again!

Catweazle

Reaction score
There is a saying in OZ that if America sneezes, Australia catches a cold. A lot of that occurs because we wait to see what the US is doing with various Rules and Regs before changing ours. Funny that, due to the fact we are a Commonwealth country and the streets are lined with tens of 1000s of cheering people when UK royalty arrive.

Sure enough its happened again. I read just recently that the FAA are "introducing more stringent drone flying rules". Last week our CASA have announced that due to the increase in drones we are "introducing more stringent drone flying rules".
Now, I live in a metropolitan city of a one million residents and have been flying my drone for 6 months and I have never ever seen another drone pilot of a flying drone !

Now, I live in a metropolitan city of a one million residents and have been flying my drone for 6 months and I have never ever seen another drone pilot of a flying drone !

Nor have I. I've been flying for several years now and have yet to see any drone other than my own. I would have thought that the sky was swarming with them as some "news" would lead me to believe.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
Nor have I. I've been flying for several years now and have yet to see any drone other than my own. I would have thought that the sky was swarming with them as some "news" would lead me to believe.
Down here in Puerto Rico many drones have been sold and many drones have been crashed within their firsts flights. If you know where to fly, you will find many crashed drones. Flying isn't for everyone. Many people panic and stop flying altogether in fear of losing their drones. I've only seen 1 drone since I started in 2017.

One guy that used to fly Autel drones but went to the dark side lives in Jamaica and he started up a drone rental service for tourist. He says business has never been better.

One guy that used to fly Autel drones but went to the dark side lives in Jamaica and he started up a drone rental service for tourist. He says business has never been better.
That business seen to be interesting... Looks very profitable.

Forget about this business model here in Canada, I can see these with people getting hit on beaches in Jamaica.

Boy, this thread took and left turn !! Right after Easter too.

butch

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshall@DRONE