Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Ocala, Florida

Welcome Ram!

Hope you enjoy your new Evo II. If you have any questions about your drone please don't hesitate to ask. There are many members who will try to help you along the way. Before you ask away, first try the search function to see if anyone has asked it before and and answer has already been given.

Sincerely,

Ansia~

Reactions: PX1P and Ram
Welcome Ram!

Hope you enjoy your new Evo II. If you have any questions about your drone please don't hesitate to ask. There are many members who will try to help you along the way. Before you ask away, first try the search function to see if anyone has asked it before and and answer has already been given.

Sincerely,

Ansia~

Thanks! I'm a veteran of the DJI products and the E2P is awesome. I started a thread about how to operate the zoom, beside pinching the screen or using the menu.

Congratulations on your recent purchase of an EVO II and welcome to the forum! See you around. :cool:
Thank you. I’m excited to get my new bird. I ordered all my accessories that will arrive before the drone does so I’ll be equipped and ready to gooooo !!!

Ram, keep an eye on Airmap.com as there are big swaths of no fly zones over that way.

Reactions: Gshots
Hey Ram! Im from ocala area too! Here in nc now! Welcome to the forum lots to learn and do. I have an Evo 1 and a p4 obsidian plus. Love em both. You have a youtube or anything?

Reactions: Ram
How’s the flying over at Daytona ? Any issues? Gonna be headed over there next week, fly both the new E2P and MP.
I have never flown in salty areas have a hang up about it. But the beach is also 5 hours away. Dunked my evo once in a lake and literally 20 hours later my evo was taking to the skies again. Dry and fully functional. Hope it never happens again. But one brief glance off screen and off the drone resulted in clipping a branch. I bet there also os a lot of restricted air space there as well

How’s the flying over at Daytona ? Any issues? Gonna be headed over there next week, fly both the new E2P and MP.
Here's the Airmap; AirMap - Home

I know it looks busy but its not too bad. You can fly the Daytona Beach by getting your automated Laanc as the airport supports that. That allows you to fly at the main beach by the pier.
You can go to Flagler Beach and fly that pier. You can see my video and channel here: Freewell Anamorphic Lens for Mavic Air 2 - YouTube Working on the video from my Evo II. It caught some stunning sun rays this morning there in Flagler.
You can also fly Ormond Beach. The park is just south of Granada Ave and A1A.
I also suggest Flying at High Bridge which is over the Intercoastal. AirMap - Home I will have a video of that area a bit later today as well .

You can't fly the lighthouse down by port orange as its inside an airport zone that doesn't support the automated Laanc, so you'd need to do manual application to fly there.

So long story short, quite a few good spots to fly. That high bridge is also on the scenic FL route and worth just the drive. If you get that LAANC for Daytona then then intercoastal is a good place to fly around. There are Manatee's and sometimes Dolphins in the intercoastal.

Reactions: PX1P and Gshots
Here's the Airmap; AirMap - Home

I know it looks busy but its not too bad. You can fly the Daytona Beach by getting your automated Laanc as the airport supports that. That allows you to fly at the main beach by the pier.
You can go to Flagler Beach and fly that pier. You can see my video and channel here: Freewell Anamorphic Lens for Mavic Air 2 - YouTube Working on the video from my Evo II. It caught some stunning sun rays this morning there in Flagler.
You can also fly Ormond Beach. The park is just south of Granada Ave and A1A.
I also suggest Flying at High Bridge which is over the Intercoastal. AirMap - Home I will have a video of that area a bit later today as well .

You can't fly the lighthouse down by port orange as its inside an airport zone that doesn't support the automated Laanc, so you'd need to do manual application to fly there.

So long story short, quite a few good spots to fly. That high bridge is also on the scenic FL route and worth just the drive. If you get that LAANC for Daytona then then intercoastal is a good place to fly around. There are Manatee's and sometimes Dolphins in the intercoastal.
Thank you for the info. Will save this and follow through when in town thx. ??

Hey Ram! Im from ocala area too! Here in nc now! Welcome to the forum lots to learn and do. I have an Evo 1 and a p4 obsidian plus. Love em both. You have a youtube or anything?

I'm going to open a YouTube channel to post my videos and photos. Are you in NC or Ocala?

I'm going to open a YouTube channel to post my videos and photos. Are you in NC or Ocala?
Sounds good make sure to post your channel so we can check it out! And im living in Nc now. Heres my youtube if you want to check it out.

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
Wanted to update my Daytona information. It appears that the small airports now support automated Laanc now in the area. I literally just checked Airmap and it shows automated for those. So you have quite a bit more freedom now to fly around Daytona. Thanks god for Autel though because I bet my DJI won't take off in those areas.

Reactions: Gshots and PX1P

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy