Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Northern Virginia - Just Ordered EVO

LoCoLocal

Reaction score
Hey guys! New member to the forums here, though I've been on here reading for awhile and decided to finally join. Good amount information on here, so thanks!

Long time R/C'r of both planes and helicopters. I sold my last heli, a TREX 600ESP, and bought the X-Star and loved flying it and got hooked on quads and never looking back!

I just sold my X-Star (wifi) on eBay that I've had for the past couple of years and just put my order in for the EVO this morning. I'm looking forward to getting and playing with my EVO.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey and thanks for all the great posts on here!

Reactions: KentA
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Hey guys! New member to the forums here, though I've been on here reading for awhile and decided to finally join. Good amount information on here, so thanks!

Long time R/C'r of both planes and helicopters. I sold my last heli, a TREX 600ESP, and bought the X-Star and loved flying it and got hooked on quads and never looking back!

I just sold my X-Star (wifi) on eBay that I've had for the past couple of years and just put my order in for the EVO this morning. I'm looking forward to getting and playing with my EVO.

I live in Stafford. I just received my EVO. Where do you fly it?

I live in Stafford. I just got my EVO . Where do you fly the drone?

Hey Rammer! I typically fly in a nearby community that's under construction outside of the no fly zones. My folks have land north of Leesburg and I fly there often - it's well outside of any no fly zones. How about you - where do you fly?

Hey Rammer! I typically fly in a nearby community that's under construction outside of the no fly zones. My folks have land north of Leesburg and I fly there often - it's well outside of any no fly zones. How about you - where do you fly?
Just moved to Stafford so I am still looking for areas. I been flying around Aquia Landing Park and Abel Lake in Stafford.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials