Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Master Airscrew

Master Airscrew

Reaction score
Website
www.masterairscrew.com
Hello,
We are Master Airscrew and we’re happy to help you if you have any questions about model airplane and multi-rotor propellers.

Hereby, we would like also to announce a replacement campaign for all MAS Autel props purchased in between December 2017 to February 2018.
These props will be replaced free of charge. The campaign will be open till 30th of April.
Please contact our customer support at [email protected] to arrange your exchange.

Although we strive to provide you with the best quality propellers, for a short period of time, some of our propeller upgrade packs for Autel X-star drone may have contained defective propellers. The problem is easily noticeable and is due to defective prop nuts with shorter threaded orifice. As a result the propeller might not be able to fully tighten to the motor shaft and may cause slight wobble on the prop.

The problem was resolved on 10th of Feb with implementation of improved quality control process and changing our supplier of aluminum parts.

Thank you!
Have Fun Flying,
MAS Team

Nice they are reaching out. I just emailed them. I had one set, of 4 I bought in December ‘17, that just wouldn’t mount. Not knowing the problem, I set them aside.

The next set mounted fine, and I’ve been using these excellent props ever since. I’m not in Hawaii, where the bad props are, so let’s see how they handle this ! :)

Reactions: Master Airscrew
Hello MAS:
Thank you for your exceptional service and handling of the recent difficulties you had with props for Autel aircraft. The level of service that you provided is a rarity these days, and it is refreshing to be able to do business with a company such as yours'.
I received my newest/latest Autel props from you the other day and they are perfect. :)

Reactions: Master Airscrew
Just a FYI
I tried twice to share the info provided by MAS on the official Autel Facebook page. Twice it got deleted. LOL You would think since they are out of stock on just about everything they would be happy another company has stepped up to the plate to fill the void.
Un Fricken Believable

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
It's not unFbelievable at all. Master AirScrew is a competitor. Autel is not (and should not be) interested in representing, or selling a competitors product on their website. It's a simple and respectable matter of understanding common business practices. If a manufacturer does choose to list competing aftermarket parts, that is their decision, but it is not something that is expected; nor is it something that someone would consider to be 'unbelievable'.

You have shown interest in Camera Equipment on previous posts. Would you find it to be 'unbelievable' that neither Canon or Nikon don't show aftermarket lenses for their cameras on their websites? Of course not. If you asked Nikon to list a Sigma lens on the Nikon website (or FB), they would also reject and delete your request.

What does appear unbelievable is how little it takes for you to find fault and be critical of things and people. You even find fault and criticize people if/when they don't quite get your not-so-funny jokes.

Life is good. :)

Last edited:
WOW
Have a really good day Sir.

"What does appear unbelievable is how little it takes for you to find fault and be critical of things and people. You even find fault and criticize people if/when they don't quite get your not-so-funny jokes."

Looking forward to your informed posts so I can learn from your skills acquired .

As a Master Airscrew beta tester for the Autel props back in July 2017 I felt people on the facebook page needed to read about the exchange program. If Autel had a problem as you have suggested they should have deleted the many posts that were made on their facebook page by many of their customers back in July of 2017 and months after.

I’ll help anyone that is seriously trying to learn and do things for themselves. I work on the “give them a fish or teach them to fish” principle. I also like to have some fun along the way. The thin skinned may encounter a few scrapes and bruises they aren’t accustomed to dealing with, but I’m an equal opportunity type person. I can take what I give.

Last edited:
Hello,
We are Master Airscrew and we’re happy to help you if you have any questions about model airplane and multi-rotor propellers.

Hereby, we would like also to announce a replacement campaign for all MAS Autel props purchased in between December 2017 to February 2018.
These props will be replaced free of charge. The campaign will be open till 30th of April.
Please contact our customer support at [email protected] to arrange your exchange.

Although we strive to provide you with the best quality propellers, for a short period of time, some of our propeller upgrade packs for Autel X-star drone may have contained defective propellers. The problem is easily noticeable and is due to defective prop nuts with shorter threaded orifice. As a result the propeller might not be able to fully tighten to the motor shaft and may cause slight wobble on the prop.

The problem was resolved on 10th of Feb with implementation of improved quality control process and changing our supplier of aluminum parts.

Thank you!
Have Fun Flying,
MAS Team

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310