Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Germany

herok

Reaction score
Hi, fellow Autel pilots!

I'm a new Autel pilot, just got my EVO 2 Pro yesterday. Before, I've been flying a Parrot Anafi for almost 2 years.

Let me tell you, after my first few short (due to weather) test flights yesterday, I'm simply blown away by the image quality, especially in low light. Even more so: I'm amazed at the in-flight stability and ability to easily do 1" exposures, where the Anafi even struggled to get steady 1/8s shots.

The heaver bird is certainly more stable in the air. To me, even better fight characteristics, which is also mainly due to the controller, which I like much, muuuch better than the Anafi's.
Now, I will still keep the Anafi, I like that one, too. But the EVO 2 Pro is such an upgrade, exactly what I had hoped for in terms of image quality and controller.

There are a few pet-peeves, though.
What I would like changed/improved is:
  • LED indicator lights: the app should store the state of LED indicators between flights... right now I have to go into the settings and turn them off before each flight, which is annoying
  • Beeps/Sounds: the controller and the drone are way too noisy for my liking. I don't need or wish for all those beeps when starting/turning on the drone and controller or touching the A/B buttons, it's irritating. The Anafi is perfectly quiet, I prefer it that way. Just like I always turn off keyboard sounds on a smartphone. So a setting to turn off all those startup / button-press sounds would be highly appreciated.

I like the Anafi's remote WAY better. I can pilot an orbit and adjust the gimble height all at once. I believe the skycontroller handles larger hands a lot better.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles