Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Franklin, NC

Squerly

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Jim and I recently bought a used Autel x-Star Premium which I've been having good luck with. Bought 3 new batteries as the one that came with it was DOA. I'm new to drones, well the outside kind anyway. Hoping to learn from the group and would like to be knowledgeable enough someday to be able to give back.

Jim

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Reactions: Squerly

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonahlange