Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Central Texas - EVO 2 Pro

Fly4wine

Reaction score
Just purchased the EVO 2 Pro rugged package. It's my 1st drone but have a friend that has one. I'm a photography hobbyist. We have a small winery and bought the drone to capture the progress of the exterior projects.

Attachments

• Drone1.jpg
    Drone1.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Mavikhan
Hello. I am in Central Texas also, and have the Autel EVO's Where are you and winery located. Like the country décor of the front of the building. I am a wine enthusiast, and a photographer/videographer. Would like to communicate. with you Not ,many drone pilots here in Central Texas that we know.

Reactions: Fly4wine
Hello. I am in Central Texas also, and have the Autel EVO's Where are you and winery located. Like the country décor of the front of the building. I am a wine enthusiast, and a photographer/videographer. Would like to communicate. with you Not ,many drone pilots here in Central Texas that we know.
I'm in Early, TX, just outside of Brownwood, Spirit of Texas Winery. Have another friend with a DJI

Reactions: Mavikhan
If you ever see a big orange drone running parallel to I35 between Austin and San Antonio, that's me when I visit once or twice a year with my relatives in San Marcos.

Reactions: Fly4wine

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials